Due to recent health concerns, Sage Wellness has moved all appointments to telehealth for the time being. We will not be proving any in-person sessions, and instead will be holding all appointments through the telephone or through a HIPPA compliant video. Once health concerns reduce, we will be resuming in-person sessions. Services can be paid for in advance or at every session. We accept payment by cash, check or debit/credit card (including HSA/FSA cards).
- Group Therapy (90 minutes) provided by Jen Martin only – $75
- Individual Therapy (45 minutes) – $135 (Diana Rodriguez) and $175 (Jen Martin)
- Couples Therapy (45 or 90 minutes) provided by Jen Martin only – $175 or $350
We (Jen Martin and Diana Rodriguez) are out of network providers for insurance companies. We are happy to provide you monthly documentation for your sessions (a “superbill”) that includes a receipt of service and payment that you can submit to your insurance company. You’ll pay Sage Wellness for the therapy sessions, and your insurance company sends the reimbursement check directly to you. Often, this process is quite simple and makes working together even more affordable. It can be helpful to contact your insurance company regarding the following if you would like to use out of network benefits:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- CPT Code: 90834 for a 45 minute individual therapy session (individual therapy)
- CPT Code: 90847 for family therapy with patient present therapy session (couples therapy)
- CPT Code: 90853 for group psychotherapy session (group therapy)
- Are telehealth sessions covered (CPT Code: 90834-95 for a 45 minute individual therapy session)?
- How many sessions does my insurance cover each year?
- Do I have a deductible? What is the amount and has it been met?
- What is the process for receiving reimbursement?
*This is only applicable for therapy clients. Insurance does not reimburse for life coaching