Services can be paid for in advance or at every session. We accept payment via a debit/credit card (including HSA/FSA cards).
- Individual Therapy (45 minutes) – $110 (Cathy Tillman), $135 (Diana Rodriguez) and $175 (Jen Martin)
- Couples Therapy (45 minutes) provided by Jen Martin – $200
- Group Therapy (90 minutes) provided by Jen Martin – $75
Sage Wellness has not contracted with any insurance companies. Instead, we are considered “out of network” providers (Jen Martin and Diana Rodriguez) for insurance companies. We are happy to provide you monthly documentation for your sessions (a “superbill”) that includes a receipt of service, session code, and payment that you can submit to your insurance company. You pay Sage Wellness the full therapy session cost, and if you have out of network benefits, your insurance company will send the reimbursement check directly to you. Often, this process is quite simple and makes working together even more affordable. It can be helpful to contact your insurance company regarding the following if you would like to confirm your out of network benefits in advance:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Is pre-approval from the insurance company, or a referral from my primary care physician required before treatment?
- What is my coverage for an out of network provider?
- CPT Code: 90834 for a 45 minute individual therapy session (individual therapy)
- CPT Code: 90847 for family therapy with patient present therapy session (couples therapy)
- CPT Code: 90853 for group psychotherapy session (group therapy)
- Are telehealth sessions covered (CPT Code: 90834-95 for a 45 minute individual therapy session)?
- What is the process for submitting the “superbill” and receiving reimbursement?
- How many sessions does my insurance cover each year?
- Do I have a deductible? What is the amount and has it been met?