- Wisdom through reflection and experience
- Plant used for medicinal, healing and culinary purposes
- Plant used in a smudging ceremony for spiritual cleansing and blessings
- Being healthy in body, mind and spirit
- Health as an active process of change and growth that is the result of deliberate effort
- Dimensions of wellness can include: physical, emotional, spiritual, social, occupational, intellectual, environmental or financial
Sage Wellness was created to support YOU in your life’s journey. It takes incredible courage and strength to acknowledge things are not the way you want them to be, and to seek support. I look forward to assisting you in creating the life you want.
Sage Wellness is housed in the beautiful House of Yin
All clients receive $10 off per session with any other House of Yin practitioner.
We have three dedicated counselors available to support you. Click here to meet the team.