Sage Wellness strives to be a warm and welcoming environment with a primary focus on providing an exceptional experience for both clients and employees. Founded in 2016 by Dr. Jennifer Martin, Sage Wellness is proud to inspire healing and well-being. Our team is composed of exceptional individuals who take initiative, exude warmth, are growth oriented and strong team players. We are excited to offer this opportunity to a therapist who shares our values and will strengthen our growing team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking to build an inclusive practice. We encourage applications from people of color, both men and women, foreign language speakers, and the LGBTQ community.
Counselor Job Duties
- Providing in-person therapy sessions (with limited telehealth sessions)
- Full time position. You are required to see a minimum of 20 clients a week.
- Provide both morning and evening hours
- Timely completion of client management responsibilities
- Ability to learn and utilize technology for job tasks
- Opportunities for leadership roles, supervision/training, advertising, marketing and networking also available.
Benefits of Working at Sage Wellness
- Focused on therapist sense of balance, well-being and professional growth
- Fee for service practice allowing you to provide care that is client driven
- W-2 employee with all expenses covered
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Employee benefits such as a retirement plan, continuing education stipend, medical membership, in office snacks, and team building activities.
- Advertising and marketing coverage to build your caseload for you
- Case consultation and collaboration is encouraged in this warm, supportive team environment
- Send a cover letter describing your interest in the position and your resume. Include your active Florida license number. Email email@example.com
- Rolling interviews will be conducted.
We look forward to hearing from you!! 🙂